Monday, May 14, 2007

An Attempt at Poetry

I love you when you're happy

I love you when you're sad
I love you when you're silly
I love you when you're mad

I love you when you toot
I love you when you burp
I love you when you chomp
I love you when you slurp

Love is a committment
No matter how we feel
So I love you when you smile
And I love you when you squeal
Love wants the best for you.
Love is a choice
Love does not have to be
spoken with our voice
I love you from head to toe
and I'll love you forever more.

7 viewers thoughts.:

Olivia said...

GOod job! very cute, the beginning reminds me of the book I Love You Through and Through!

Beckyb said...

You are a smarty over there!!! Good Job!!

GWEN OATSVALL said...

you never cease to amaze me with all your talents !!! love it !!!

Steffie B. said...

Your just my multi talented Blog/Poetry Fairy! Loved it!

Anonymous said...

well done! i love it!
~katie

Marnie said...

That is fantastic!! I could see that being read at a wedding!

nikki said...

Very nice.
I love you too! (hee hee)