Sunday, May 20, 2007

Aunt Lorraine

Thank you to all who have been praying for my aunt.


Lorraine succombed to the leukemia yesterday. She was a quiet type of person that loved being around her family. Her immediated family, my mom and her remaining sisters and all of us will greatly miss her. This was a very rapid illness and has left us reeling in some ways.

May the Lord comfort those left behind and give them peace knowing that Lorraine is with Him now.


8 viewers thoughts.:

Steffie B. said...

Oh Verna, I am so sorry. However, you know the place where she has gone is more incredible then we can imagine. She is pain free and with our Lord!

Beckyb said...

Verna - I am so sorry too - that is NEVER easy and especially not when it's so fast and unexpected. I will be praying for you and your whole family - for peace and comfort - I am sure that is what your Aunt would want to.

GWEN OATSVALL said...

Verna, my prayers are with you and your family. My your hearts heal and find peace in knowing she is no longer suffering... lol

holly m. said...

Verna,

I so sorry that your family is enduring this sorrow of losing a family member. I'll be praying for you all.

Take care,
Holly M.

Mavis aj said...

Verna, your word 'reeling' is exactly the one that's come to my mind these past few days since the loss of our Aunt Lorraine. She was indeed a quiet, gentle woman.

your cousin,

Mavis

nikki said...

Verna, I am so sorry you lost your Aunt. I will be praying for your family. Sending you a big hug!

Marnie said...

I am so sorry for your loss Verna! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Emmie said...

aww Verna...I'm so sorry! I will for sure keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there, and just remember she is indeed, in a better place with the Lord! .