Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Fun in the Rain






We had a little rain shower as I was finishing mowing the lawn today. Mya loved it and I took some shots of her playing and getting wet. Apparently, it is important to put your hands up while you are having your picture taken.
;)

8 viewers thoughts.:

Lilly's Sissy said...

hi there Verna, thanks for my comment! Oh my gosh, she is so cute. My family was considering International adoption but then when we found out about Lilly, we fell totally in love with her/their story and we knew domestic was the way to go. Once again, she is so cute!

Carrie said...

thats my girl!

Steffie B. said...

She is such a funny girl....Sophia loves to jump in the puddles! Glad you had a nice MD weekend! ;)

The Shocks said...

I love playing in the rain. Mya looks like she had a lot of fun.

shelley said...

Hannah and Claire both have enjoyed our spring showers. I don't think Claire got the chance to dance in the rain before. Good thing she has an older sister to teach her how.

shelley

GWEN OATSVALL said...

my kids love it when it rains and i let them get in the pool ... of course, i just watch from the sun room ... tell mya be careful because she is so sweet she might just melt!

Beckyb said...

Makes me smile - Chloe purposely seeks out every puddle - much to her mother's dismay!!!

holly m. said...

It looks like Mya is having a great time! What a cutie pie!