Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day!!

Hope you all are enjoying your holiday weekend. As per tradition, Memorial weekend has been cool and cloudy here.

I am spending my weekend at the hospital. I always joke that I work side by side with doctors, saving lives. This weekend has been filled with seriously sick patients. That probably sounds silly since I work in a hospital but the truth is there are some that need more attention (and lab work) than others. So, I would have to say, I can truly feel like we made a difference this weekend. Thankfully, we have not had any traffic incidents.
Be safe and have a great Holiday!!

2 viewers thoughts.:

GWEN OATSVALL said...

sorry you are working over the holiday .... so glad there are days set aside to honor our troops ... what a sacrifice they make ... try not to catch anything at the hospital ...

nikki said...

Hey Verna,
Happy Memorial Day to you, too.

And, you ALWAYS make a difference, doing what you do -- glad you felt that this weekend.