Thursday, May 31, 2007

Keeping Busy


Our rider wouldn't start for me today. So, I push mowed a fair
amount of our yard. I figured it was as good of workout as I would get. I set the mower pretty low and ended up with clumps of grass spewed out all over. Oh well, I got really close to the trees and landscaping and a bonus, I won't have to mow for a while.

Now I ask "What does a 3 yr old do while mom mows the lawn??"
Play with the clippings, of course!!

Mya gives a new meaning to "green thumb" and adds in "green toes".

Turns out she had the stroller full of clippings and dumped it out so that she could make grass birthday cakes for us complete with stick candles. Gotta hand it to her for having a great imagination.

4 viewers thoughts.:

Steffie B. said...

The the first picture and all her pile of goodies! ;)

GWEN OATSVALL said...

gotta love a girl who can play outside and create her own fun ... i can't wait to see our girls together ... lol

nikki said...

What cute, little green digits!

Her imagination is AWESOME! I love that.

Emmie said...

What a cutie!