Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Pix from Mya & GP's birthday bash.

.
Mitchell, Anna, Colette - Steph and Nicholas - These boys will likely be Mya's closest cousins in age - but I guess that is second cousin since they are her cousin's kids. Don't confuse the issue.

.
Mya just loves her cousin Jenny. David and Adrienne think Mya will be the flower girl for their wedding.


My friend Robin from work gave me a pinata for my birthday last fall. We used it to celebrate the BDs. Mya made off with a haul of candy.


Colette made Mya a birthday cake complete with the Thomas the Tanker Happy Birthday train on top. Pretty cute!! THanks Colette.

I must admit that I nabbed these photos from Colette and Colleen's blogs. (see sidebar). Fun to see what others catch in their viewfinders. Thanks for sharing sissies.

6 viewers thoughts.:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYA!!!!! looks like you guys had fun, and of course she made away with a haul full of candy... wouldn't be mya with out that. :-D
~katie

GWEN OATSVALL said...

you can tell mya we have a whole box of thomas the train stuff here, so she build a big train when you all come for the reunion !!!!

Colleen said...

Happy Birthday Mya! - VA, you may have stolen pictures from us, but not all of them were on our blogs. For instance, Where'd you get ahold of the one with Mya talking to GP? That looks like one from Colette's or my camera. I have cd copies of the day. Did you want them? Colleen

Steffie B. said...

It looks like everyone had a terrific time. Can you believe she is 3? Our babies are turning 3?!?!?!? ;(

Emmie said...

ooo, what cute pictures! Looks like such a fun time! I can't believe she is 3 already!! WOW!!

nikki said...

Wow, I don't know if it is because she is 3 now, but Mya actually looks OLDER to me all of a sudden.
SCARY!!!!
Great pictures.