Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Printing your blog??



OK blogger buddies, when I started this thing, nearly a year ago, I thought it would make an easy way to record life's activities and not have to mess with a baby book. Now my problem is printing off the whole thing. Has anyone out there done it and if so, is there an easy way??!!

7 viewers thoughts.:

Linette said...

What a great idea Verna! I would love to know how to do this too.
My blog is my "easier" version of a scrapbook for now. :)

Emmie said...

printing your blog? sounds like a great idea! I haven't done it but Ivery well may try!

Beckyb said...

There is a website where you can print your blog off - the book bind it as well - I want to do that but for a blog where you post often - it does get more expensive - but I was thinking of just doing chunks at a time - I will try to find that website. I'd also like to know how to "backup" your blog - I've heard you can, but I don't know how. If Blogger ever went down - we'd lose everything - any thoughs on that?!?!?

nikki said...

I have also really been wanting to print mine out too -- every few months or so. I have heard of websites that offer the service, but I'd have to check my notes for the name (it might be the same one Becky is referring to).

P.S. loved the pics of Mya in the puddles.

Steffie B. said...

Are you gals talking about Blurb.com or something else. I want to print mine too. I check out this burb thing and it was all click and drag and pick....UGH...I jsut want to print it....simple and easy.

PromiseKeepersDaughter said...

I would love it if you let me know too if you find a way.

GWEN OATSVALL said...

i was going to write something really funny and pretend i knew how to do it, but then i figured with computer dysfunticallity you would know it is a joke ... hee hee