Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Rainy Wednesday

Mya and I mowed the lawn this morning and laid down to nap this afternoon to wake up to some much needed rain. I was OK with the thunder but if freaked Mya out a bit. Then we lost our dish service due to the storm and put in a Dora video to distract her. What a life!!


Can't get my mind off of the COP list. Hoping it comes soon. We are at the point where we will be updating our home study. Yippee! Forgot to ask if that has a pricetag. Anyway, it is very discouraging some days and feels like it will never happen. Bummin' about that.

5 viewers thoughts.:

Steffie B. said...

OMW.....I have that same clip art lawn mower! I just saved it! lol
I hope the COP list comes out for you soon to my friend! Hang in there...you know God has your baby already picked for you! ;)

shelley said...

Stopping by to say hello. We have started loving Elmo around here, much more annoying than Dora. I can't wait for the Chinese Dora to come out this fall.

shelley
www.finishingourfamilyfromchina.blogspot.com
www.letsgototaiwan.blogspot.com

Beckyb said...

What would we do without Dora?!?! BTW - yep, those updates run $500 at our office - gotta love that - then the whole fingerprinting thing again - we are looking at over $1000 total before it's said and done - just TO WAIT!!!!

Anonymous said...

i was thinking about mya yesterday. i know she doesn't like storms, glad she was distracted by dora though. yay dora! i miss you guys! i'll see you next week though, for sure!
love,
katie

GWEN OATSVALL said...

i just keep clinging to the fact that we will all have news by Christmas ... I just feel like you will have Lily home by then and Becky and I will follow ... I just wish the list would come ...

Perhaps one of us should name our little one "Dora" ... She really does save a lot of rainy days ...