Friday, May 25, 2007

What did YOU have for Breakfast??

Here's some Friday fun. This morning, after I had my coffee and Mya had her apple juice, we headed up to the kitchen to find something solid to eat. Now, I know that some of you are very structured in this area but I'm not a breakfast eater. So, every morning is a time for Mya to pick something to eat. Some days it's a pop tart. Other days, it's toast with sugar or peanut butter. Today, it was even more interesting. When Mya was searching through the cupboards, she saw the rice. I figured it couldn't be any worse than any other breakfast we've had. So, rice it was, covered with butter and brown sugar. So, what did you have for breakfast?? Leave a comment with your choices.

9 viewers thoughts.:

Mavis aj said...

I had my usual breakfast, 1/2 a bagel toasted and spread with chunky peanut butter and 8 oz. of skim milk.

Steffie B. said...

I had tons of coffee and a half of a bagel with PB......trying to lose some blubber!

Sophia had grapes and cheese nips

Daniel had his bottle and goldfish crackers.

We aren't big breakfast people here either!

Now if you wanna talk snacks......lol

holly m. said...

Anna loves breakets. Today it was OJ, yogart and gamannas(banannas),
and rice christmases (rice crispys). I watched Anna eat!!

holly m. said...

And....I gained weight watching her eat!

GWEN OATSVALL said...

i had a "cup of gold" health bar that tastes like a no bake cookie with skim milk ... the kids always have cereal and fruit or waffles ... i can''t start a day w/out eating ...

nikki said...

We are sooo not structured around breakfast-time over here (or any meal-time, really). I am just happy if I can get Lily to eat ANYTHING. This morning we went out and she had 4 bites of egg, 3 bites of sausage, and 2 bites of toast. (Jay says she is training for America's Next Top Model)...
I had coffee, a spinach and feta cheese omelette, and wheat toast. Yum. No next top model HERE.

Beckyb said...

Oh girl, you are making me feel better over here!!! And yes, Chloe would always take rice OR broccoli!!!

Anonymous said...

haha i totally did that as a kid, although it was more like when i was 12. but shh... no one needs to know that. hehe
~katie

The Shocks said...

I had powdered dough nuts from the vending machine at work. they were very good.