Wednesday, May 16, 2007

YESTERDAY'S FESTIVITIES




Erin stopped and got Mya a cake yesterday because I was at work. As you can see, it was very well decorated and covered with candles--I counted 15. Apparently Mya had to have them all on there. The hat is from daycare. Mya took a snack along for all her friends.

9 viewers thoughts.:

Steffie B. said...

Sounds like our house......what the spicy girl wants, the spicy girl gets! ;)

Beckyb said...

I LOVE it - what a fun day!!! Just seems hard to believe that they can be three!!

GWEN OATSVALL said...

happy b-day and save us some cake!! i can't believe all the girls will be turning 3 soon ... they all amaze me daily !!!

Emmie said...

That cake sure is lookin pretty yummy!

Anonymous said...

that middle picture is just so precious!!! AND it's the corner, hehe. what cuties! i'm very disappointed in myself that i forgot to call on tuesday. i even have present for the little one... looks like mya had a great day! :-D
~katie

nikki said...

That cake is FABULOUS!!!!!
BTW, Lily loves your new header -- she said 'those are so nice, I yuv titty-tats!'

Olivia said...

she is so cute! I love the cake!

gretchen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MYA! Mia loves looking at your pictures! (her mom does too!)

The Shocks said...

Sorry I missed the big day Mya. Happy Birthday.