Saturday, June 02, 2007

Bearing the Wait


So, I was searching for a picture that would fit the way I feel tonight--like I can't wait one more minute to see Lily's face--when I ran across this cute graphic from this page:
It's on a T-shirt and I think I should order it. Well, I can't really figure out if this is a real school or an obedience school for dogs but hey, it's cute!!
Keep prayin' -- I think I'm bummed because I watched Marco Polo on the Hallmark Channel and it was so totally China.

6 viewers thoughts.:

nikki said...

Order it, V.
Very cute.

Sorry that the wait stinks so bad.
love ya!

nikki said...

Hey! Just think -- it could be worse. You could be WAITING to wait. (like me)

GWEN OATSVALL said...

i say ordered it also ... i am mush when it comes to all things from china ... i could order a t-shirt a week from cafe press weekly to fit my impatient mode of waiting to go to china to get maggie...

Steffie B. said...

Order it....very cute! ;) May have to go to Cafe Press myself this week.....I'm feeling the need for something Asian again! Mind you I go through this about every other week! lol

Beckyb said...

I must be out of it over here - never been to cafepress - but hey, I'm in the mood to shop too!!! AND YES, VERNA - our wait started when yours did too - we just got slowed up a few times, remember?!?!? It's ok, I can smile about it - or at least try!!! But yes, it stinks!!

The Shocks said...

I think you sould order it. It is adorable.