Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Fat Herman

I don't recall this happening before and it made me chuckle. However, I don't think Mya would be too happy knowing that someone else is using her Dora chair. For those who don't know, Fat Herman tops out over 20 lbs with a small frame in cat terms. So, he is just one big, walking fat roll. Yes he does sway as he walks. He eats and sleeps and poops. The vet tells me that cats don't have underactive thyroids but Herman makes me wonder.

10 viewers thoughts.:

holly m. said...

Fat Herman looks like the type of boy that would scratch, snort, burp and lay down for a nap!!! Does he have his own TV remote?
I love cats!!:)

gwen oatsvall said...

that cat could take my dog ... hee hee ... counting the days till we see each other !!!

Anonymous said...

haha yes the cat, did he scare mya because he was in her closet while she was napping?
~katie

Carrie said...

that is the most i have laughed all summer. that is hilarious! i miss the fat dude... kinda. what a funny cat we have.

Beckyb said...

I'd say Herman fills that chair up quite nicely!!!

Ashley said...

Wow! :)

shelley said...

He looks great next to the purple chair. I love a FAT CAT.

shelley
www.finishingourfamilyfromchina.blogspot.com

nikki said...

Wow! That is one big cat.
Love the picture...thanks for the laugh.

Steffie B. said...

That is hilarious....our cat always sat in Sophia's chair like that too. She'd just walk over and tip him out!

Mr.Brian said...

I think we need to consider Herman's feeloing here and just say he is pleasently plump.