Thursday, June 07, 2007

Garage Sale Day


I needed to get out today. So off we went to garage sales. We spent most of the day in the car. I had hoped to find a swingset. They are rare but I have seen them in the past. We ended up with some princess pjs, another swim suit, a booster car seat, a duplicate of one of the riding toys we already have (can never have too many) and we ate at McDs twice. I guess I'll keep watching craig's list for swing sets. I would love one of those big wood ones but the price is prohibitive. At least I was somewhat disciplined and did not fill the back of the Explorer with too many treasures that I realize are not treasures once they are home. ;)

4 viewers thoughts.:

Beckyb said...

That is so funny because that's what happens to me at garage sales - I think I have to have it - I get it home and it's on my next sale!!!!! Fun though, I have to say!!

Carrie said...

I see all these rummage sales and I think I would just love to stop but I take too long to "browse" and Olivia will not have it! I just need to find her some special "treasures" for her and maybe that will keep her busy hopefully.

Steffie B. said...

You are so funny....sounds like a fun day! ;)

Emmie said...

oo, too bad you didn't find one. Sounds like you didn't do too bad though. :)