Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hello to my Lurkers & today's plans

Hi to Steph D and Grandma Arlene who are a frequent visitors.

Today Mya and I are heading up to the North Shore (Lake Superior) and seeing the sites with Colleen, Colette and Alex. Mya is hoping to put her toes in the big lake. Told her it would be cold but I think we will find a spot for her to give it a try.

Come back tomorrow to see all the pictures. Have a great day everyone!

7 viewers thoughts.:

nikki said...

Sounds like a wonderful day, V.

looking forward to seeing some pictures!

Steph D. said...

Yes Verna, I am a frequent visitor. My work is so slow right now, so I really appreciate when you (and the people that you have linked on your sidebar) add new entries. Adds some excitement to my day. Have a great day with the family.

holly m. said...

Have a great time with family!

Emmie said...

Sounds like a blast! Can't wait to see pics! :)

Todd & Nichole said...

I'm jealous. That is Todd's and my favorite place. Every year we head to Bluefin Bay. Enjoy!! can't wait to see pics.
Niki

Steffie B. said...

Hope you have a wonderful time...with your sister's too! ;)

Anonymous said...

oh how fun! i wonder what her reaction is going to be to the cold water. hehe
~katie