Sunday, June 24, 2007

Jobbadoo

Yesterday, I decided to sweep out the garage. So, Mya got out a broom and started to sweep. She was very serious about what she was doing and made sure that her dirt and my dirt were in the same pile. At one point she came over and said she had a jobbadoo. It took me a while to figure it out but after hearing jabbadoo about 4 times I realized that she was telling me she had a job to do. Tonight she is sitting at her table with paper and glue (no scissors) and just told me she had a jobbadoo and she was doing her homework. Daddy calls doing the bills his homework. So, we know where that came from. Funny what they pick up. Today she sat down on the chair and looked at the TV and proclaimed "Nascar". Too funny.

6 viewers thoughts.:

Beckyb said...

She's a smarty!!! Keep an eye on her!!! And now I must head to bed as I have a jabbadoo tomorrow!!! :)

GWEN OATSVALL said...

emily gets so frustrated at me when i ask her to repeat stuff .. she just puts her hands on that hip and repeats it like i am just silly ... tell mya good job on being a great helper !!!

Todd & Nichole said...

Jabbadoo!! too cute. What a sweetie.
Niki

shelley said...

Jabbadoo..I think that is my new favorite word.

shelley

Steffie B. said...

i can't wait to see them all together....I hope they will jabber like this once they get use to all of us! ;)

Anonymous said...

what a cutie!
~katie