Sunday, June 03, 2007

Perspective Check

Thanks to all my friends for helping me get this all in perspective.

Yes, Nikki is waiting to be waiting and Becky started the paperwork at the same time as we did.
Sometimes we need to be reminded about where we are in respect to others.
We just have to keep encouraging one another or the wait would be unbearable.
I will refrain from pity parties!
We're in this together!

5 viewers thoughts.:

The Shocks said...

I am praying that the wait time will shorten. God can do amazing things.

Beckyb said...

Don't get me wrong - WE ARE ALLOWED our pity parties!!! I was actually trying to agree with you - this wait is long AND yucky - we are in your same boat!!! I was kind of playing my own pity party saying that we actually started when you did - and look at us - logged in FOUR months later - somedays I could scream - others I try to just trust!!!!

Steffie B. said...

We just have to have faith that it will all work out like it is suppose too. I'm only 2 months down the road.....trying to keep busy, happy and having trust that God does have a plan for our next and last little one! We can have pity parties with each other....that's what we are all here for. Laughs and tears! Hang in there my friend, Blog Fairy and awesome Mommy..... ;)

GWEN OATSVALL said...

i think an occasional pity party is good for the soul and my tear ducts ... we know the Lord has our daughters and i don't think He minds us getting upset with His timing as long we have complete and utter faith in Him .... love ya all like sisters !!!

nikki said...

I agree, it is certainly OK to vent sometimes and have a pity party -- (as long as you remember to invite all of us!)
The waiting is the hardest part...

Love you friend!