Thursday, July 19, 2007

Draggin' Today!

Some days, you just can't get going. Today is one of those days. For me it usually happens after a series of evening shift at work. What's the cure??? Well, coffee, of course!!
~~~
Where do you think the saying "Just add Coffee" came from???
~~~~
From Draggin' to Human in 30 minutes or less!!!
~~~
So, now that I am caffeinated, I'm giong to head off to JoAnn Fabrics in search of China themed quilt fabric for Lily's quilt.
~~~
UPDATE: Nope, we didn't even make it to JoAnn's. Too late of start. Went Garage saling instead. Another dressup dress, some necklaces, snow boots and an Angelina Ballerina video later, we arrived home to take naps-->yep, me too.

4 viewers thoughts.:

Emmie said...

sounds like a fun day. a nap is never a bad idea! =)

Steffie B. said...

Naps are a must at my house! Good for you!

nikki said...

sounds like you found some treasures! So fun!

Also glad you got a good cup of joe and a NAP! (I haven't had one of those in quite some time...)

I'm hoping you have a relaxing weekend ahead of you?

gwen oatsvall said...

sorry yesterday was draggin ... i get those days too and just feel out of sorts all day ...