Thursday, July 26, 2007

For Mr Brian and Becky


I went back on Becky's blog and dug up these photos so that she and Mr Brian could be reminded of their winter. Yep, it sure does look fun and COLD!! I'm a warm weather person (no humidity, please) but I do enjoy a good snowstorm now and again. It gives us some sort of bizarre bragging rights.

6 viewers thoughts.:

KKamholz said...

Hi Verna. My name is Kathi. I know the Oatsvalls (about ten years ago, Scott used to be my boss/supervisor at a daycare here in California).

Anyway, Gwen said that I can write to you and see if you can fix my blog up - right now, it's got green spots all over it, cuz I didn't quite know how to make it snazzy. I was wondering how much you charge for this. Right now, my bank account's in the red, so I can't do anything until after the 3rd.

Please write back and let me know what you can do for me. I thank you very much.

KKamholz said...

the pictures looked fun by the way

Steffie B. said...

Cute pictures......but I'll pass on the snow and freezing temperatures! ;)

Mr.Brian said...

Ahhhhhhhh I am feeling cooler already.thanks!
So Becky and I are a little crazy,that is what makes us interesting.Yeah that's it interesting.

gwen oatsvall said...

pictures is about all i want to see of winter ... i am flip flop and shorts kinda girl ... but i do see the sparkle in Becky's eye as she dreams of winter ....lol

Beckyb said...

Yep - you made me smile!!! Bring it on!!! I am getting ready to head to a picnic as we speak - UGH - a HOT, sticky, picnic - give me a blizzard ANYDAY!!!! (AND - that was a good one too!!!)