Friday, July 13, 2007

Froo Froo Dress

Mya and I stopped at some garage
sales yesterday and we found some fun dress up clothes. I had her stand by the birch tree to take this picture but she would not look at me and smile so this is the best it gets. As you can see, she hit the silly zone with the purple one. Be sure to check out the video from her performance for daddy--see below.

11 viewers thoughts.:

Beckyb said...

She looks like a little fairy out in the woods - I LOVE it - and next time - I want to go garage sale-ing with you - you find the good stuff!!

Mr.Brian said...

I can remeber my neighbor having a trunk full of dress up clothes .My sisters and the neighbor girl woul play Queen for a day.(Some show that was on TV when we were young).
They would always let me be the host of the padgent I thought I was pretty special..

holly m. said...

Cutie Pie!!

Emmie said...

Taking pics of the little spicy girls can indeed be a task! The dresses are so cute! I love garage sales! :)

amy said...

these are just too cute..!

GWEN OATSVALL said...

she is soooo cute .. i can't tell you how many people have looked at the reunion pictures and commented on how adorable her haircut is ... i am taking emily this week for some kind of style ...tell Mya to keep dancing.

Lauren said...

So cute!

Steffie B. said...

Ok....if you don't come over and ask me a question I am going to come spank you! Either that or I am going to steal your blog fairy wand! lol

Steffie B. said...

I'm warning you.....the Mama Machine is getting ready! ;)

Steffie B. said...

Spank you very much!

Steffie B. said...

New post please....this is like soooooo last Friday!