Monday, July 09, 2007

Hey, It's Raining!!

8 viewers thoughts.:

GWEN OATSVALL said...

hey, i know those cute duckies !!! missing them already ...

amy said...

Cute!!!

Steffie B. said...

I remember Mya coming into the house and her little teeth just start chattering! ;) I saw them doing that outside.....I thought it was great!

Emmie said...

I loved watching them try to catch the rain! I thought that was just the cutest thing ever!

Mr.Brian said...

Very cute little kids.Sure looks like they were having fun.
Now send some of that rain this way please.

The Shocks said...

Oh, I miss you all already. they were so cute.

nikki said...

I loved watching them play in the rain! SOOOO cute!

Let's just keep posting pics and videos from the reunion until the next one -- I can't get enough.

Missin' you.

Beckyb said...

Yep - I'm with Stef - I remember the chattering teeth, but it sure looked fun!!!