Monday, July 30, 2007

New Olympic Sport

It's official. Blogging has become an Olympic sport. So, some of you may be in Beijing sooner than you expected!!

~~~~~~~~
Couldn't resist doing this. I know a lot of you are sucking down some java as you read this--come on, admit it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Let's vote on the snack sponsor for the blogging team and I will see what I can do with their Logo.
~~~~~~~~~
We need the best ice cream, chips and whatever else comes to your mind. Gwen, what's the name of that power bar you eat?? Let's have some fun!!!

6 viewers thoughts.:

Beckyb said...

Oh yeah, Oh yeah!! This is THE ONLY way I'll make it to the olympics!!! So - definately my choice is COFFEE as drink of choice!!! Food??? I'll let you guys choose that - I'd always choose McDonalds!!!!! :)

nikki said...

Yes, definitely coffee...I prefer mine with coconut creme!
I also drink a lot of bottled water while blogging. Don't usually EAT, but:
How 'bout tostido tortilla chips and salsa or queso.

Sweet n buttery popcorn?

Carrie said...

kemps ice cream is the best! is kemps only a minnesota thing? i cant find it out here, mmmm i love ice cream!

Steffie B. said...

Of...coffee for me too....AND Vanilla creamer! YUM.....snack....it's a root beer float for me...A&W Rootbeer and Edy's half the fat Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.....in a frosty mug of course! ;)

Oh yes Verna....we all need some cute little logo to put in our side bar's.....fun, fun,fun!!!!!

Lauren said...

Ummm... I think I would have to say Sun Chips! They are healthy and yummy! On the unhealthier note definately some Breyer's (sp?) ice cream!

The Phillips said...

oooo...okay - coffee is a must! All time favorite...Mocha Coconut Frappacino from Starbucks. Ice cream would have to be Gold Medal Ribbon from Baskin Robbins. Oh, and I don't know if this counts but Chili's tortilla chips and ranch dressing...YUM!
Brittany