Monday, July 02, 2007

Silly Weatherman!!


I was listening to the news once this weekend and just happened to catch about 10 seconds of the weather. I don't normally watch news or actually adult TV anymore. So, this is a rare thing. At any rate, I could have sworn they said HOT & HUMID for Mon and Tues. I was all prepared to close the windows, turn on the AC and hunker down, keeping cool indoors. Lo and behold, it is raining. What!?! Don't get me wrong, we REALLY need the rain--2 inch deficiet here. I'm actually happy it is raining. The air is fresh and pure and smells so wonderful. The grass will green up on the non-watered area. It's all good. Maybe the blueberries will even plump up. Just wish I could work at a job where you can be so grossly wrong and no one cares. My job is SO picky!!

2 viewers thoughts.:

Mr.Brian said...

I think a weathermen is the only job where you can mess up so much and never get fired.

Steffie B. said...

Ditto Mr Brian!