Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sunny Yellow


A pretty picture to brighten my day. I'm on the 3rd of 4 evening shifts this week. I expect to be the little dragon again tomorrow and Saturday.
Not much new. Ginger is free to roam the house now. She is doing some investigating of the premisis and getting used to the location of her bowls.
The heat/humidity are terrible this week but today we got some sprinkles. Hope it continues. We could use a break from the heat and the rain is welcome.




2 viewers thoughts.:

Lauren said...

I know my grandpa hates night shift too.

gwen oatsvall said...

i can stay of pretty late, but i don't think i could do the night shift ... i like my sleep way to much ... it is funny your new background has me going to internet explorer (instead of my usual mozilla)to see your post ... i think my computer is possessed ....