Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Bridge Collapse


It's big news here in MN and across the nation--Yahoo headlines. It's hard to believe that it actually happened. Looks like an earthquake scene. Totally unbelievable. Just can't get a grip on the reality of it all.
~
We found out when we arrived at Church tonight. None of our family is in that area and my nephew who could have been down town text messaged his mom (Colleen) to say he was OK. Please keep everyone involved in this in your prayers.

7 viewers thoughts.:

Anonymous said...

I found out on the way to church. I couldn't get through to anyone on the cell phone, the circuits were all busy, as you can imagine. It's a scary thought. It does look like an earthquake hit!

Anonymous said...

Whoopsies this is Katie but I am sure you already knew that. :o)

Carrie said...

Verna, so glad to hear your family is okay and was not involved in this tragedy. If Andrew and I still lived there we would have been called for this Disaster as use to work at United Hospital. I am praying for everyone involved especially the victims still missing.

GWEN OATSVALL said...

what a scary scene ... we will pray for all involved ...

Beckyb said...

I was hoping you weren't near that! What a horrible thing. And I'm sick of all the talk of who/what's responsible - I just feel horrible for the families involved! We are praying.

nikki said...

I cannot even imagine being involved in something so horrific...such a tragedy.

Steffie B. said...

Such a tragedy.....will keep those in our prayers. Glad you are ok.