Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Rainy Monday Evening

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It wasn't quite this nostalgic--it just rained like crazy and the sirens went off and the lights went out at the hospital. We are fine but some have flooded vehicles. I had quite the spectacular lightning show on the way home from work but it was hard on the eyes.
The rain is welcome. I hope it greens up the grass. We have sprinklers in the main lawn cuz a day without water equals brown grass--sandy soil. Along the driveway was looking like dead grass with weeds that poke up and are the only green things. I finally mowed off the weeds on Sun eve. I hope the apples plump up now.

2 viewers thoughts.:

The Phillips said...

Yah-I'm first to comment this time!! :)

PLEASE send some rain this way! We need it badly. It's supposed to be 105 degrees here tomorrow! YIKES!!!!
Brittany

Steffie B. said...

Very cool graphic.....