Wednesday, August 01, 2007

We've had this Discussion Before

Yesterday, mom got tough. Yep, I kept catching Mya trying to poop in her panties and each time I set her on the toilet but she's one stubborn kid. Finally, after a bath, she had to let it out. NO, no pictures, Nikki!! Nothing today but I did find this neat website with potty training tools and thought it would be helpful for all of us struggling. I sure hope we are on the last of poopie panties/pull ups!
It seems to have everything you could ever want.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Now, if I could just get the cats to do it, I'd be in potty trained heaven!
You'll have to go here for those potty training tips.http://www.potty-cat.com/index.htm?ext7.htm&1

4 viewers thoughts.:

Beckyb said...

Hang in there - it has to happen!!! Still it doesn't make the waiting any easier, does it?!?!? I like the chart though - we could have used that over here!!

GWEN OATSVALL said...

we will have to have a party on the big day when her chart is full ... hang in there ... if anyone can help Dora can ...

nikki said...

What!???? NO pictures? You are no fun at all, Verna!

The chart looks cool...hope it works for you. Nothin' worse than poopy panties! I think God threw me a HUGE bone in the potty training area...(and I'm very appreciative)

Steffie B. said...

We are doing pretty good over here.....only dealing with the pooping at nap time but that has been good the last few days as well. Expecting the Mother Lode of nuggets any time now! lol Watch, today she'll poop in her pants just because I said she has been better! Any bets?