Friday, September 14, 2007

27 Years--Time Flies

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yep, we were just kids when we tied the knot. Through thick and thin, we have stuck together.

Happy anniversary Honey!

14 viewers thoughts.:

holly m. said...

Verna,

Happy 27th Anniversary!! Have a wonderful day. :)

Don and I were in China on our 27th Anniversary, all really to receive our special gift of Anna!

Mr.Brian said...

Wishing you many more healthy happy years.

GWEN OATSVALL said...

happy annv .... we are just 10 years behind ya .... i think each year it just gets sweeter and sweeter !!!

nikki said...

Happy 27th anniversary Verna and Keith...you kids make it look easy!
Love you and hope you celebrated!

redmaryjanes said...

Happy Anniversary!
Why were you working on blog stuff on your anniversary?
I hope you are out somewhere today having a great time.

Beckyb said...

Happy Anniversary, you lovebirds!!!

GWEN OATSVALL said...

i missed ya at the shower today ... the blog site was beautiful ... thank you sweet friend !!!!

amy said...

COngrats!!!

The Phillips said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
~Britt

Marnie said...

Happy Anniversary Keith and Verna!
Wishing you many more happy years!!

redmaryjanes said...

Hi there! Stef's blog looks wonderful. I hear that you are working at full speed right now. I'm glad that so many people are supporting the fund raiser.

Steffie B. said...

Happy (belated) Anniversary! 27 years.....that is something to be proud of! ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy belated anniversary also!! I still regret driving by the road to the church on the day of your wedding as mom & dad were taking me back to MSU. Mom said, "We can stop" and I said "No, that's OK". I was stupid and not a very good friend. I so appreciate that we've connected again these past years. Jeff & I celebrated 25 on the 4th of September...my time flies!!
Blessings,
Shelly Holt

Colleen said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!
I wanted to know what the picture is of. It says, "Upgrade to Pro today!", "Bandwith Exceeded", "photobucket". I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, or if it has something to do with your end.
-Colleen