Monday, September 17, 2007

Big Birthdays!

Erin turned 17 on Saturday--here she is with her Aaron. Hmmm . . . future son in law????
Better wait on that. Friday evening Erin and her girl buddies watch Mya so that Keith and I could have a night away. On Sat eve, they had a small bonfire party at our house and on Sunday, they all got in our truck and went to Duluth. Funny how I can barely get a "Happy Birthday" and a card.



Carrie turned 21 on Friday--she was born on our 6th wedding anniversary!
Here are Carrie and Jon at their wedding shower last fall.
Carrie will be home on Friday to get a check up from her neurologist. Then we will get in the car Sat AM and go see both sets of grandparents, spend that night in a hotel. Sunday, we will visit the Bilbys -hey, they are on the way to Colorado, which is where we are going--taking Carrie home. We will arrive in CO on Monday. Planning to see Pike's peak and one other site that Keith has picked out. Hoping to get home by Thurs or Fri. Can't leave Erin unattended for too long--she is spending the weeknights with friends. Thanks to Jennica's family!

10 viewers thoughts.:

Steffie B. said...

Sheesh girl....you are busy! Have fun and drive safe!

Linette said...

Steffie is right- you do have A LOT going on. And I know you're creating a lot of blogs too.:) Have fun in CO. We used to live in Colo. Spgs and loved it. I miss looking out my kitchen window at Pikes Peak!

redmaryjanes said...

Have a wonderful time! I went to high school in Colorado Springs. Enjoy the beauty!!

Anonymous said...

Hehe yes better hold off on saything that. Although... I don't know... Carrie got married young... you got married young... and Erin did 'kinda' catch the boquet at Carrie's wedding! (not to get you worried or anything... hehe) :o)

Are you going to hike up pikes peak? Bring an inhaler if you do! haha some people run up that for fun... I don't understand...

Mr.Brian said...

Not only see the Bilby's but maybe see Mr.Brian too.
You will be the envey of all the women.LOLOLOLWe can have Joetake our picture together of the 3 of us good looking folks.

nikki said...

Oh, Happy, happy Birthday to your girls!!!!

Your trip sounds very fun...I wish we could go too...have fun with the Bilbys and give them all big squeezes from us.

GWEN OATSVALL said...

okay, tell erin he is a hottie ... and i hope you have a fabulous trip and give the Bilby's a hug from us ..

Anonymous said...

Whoops sorry Verna, that anonymous was me! I forgot to put my name... or maybe I was too afraid to claim me. hehe.
Love,
Katie

Beckyb said...

Can't wait to see you too!!!! What a fun Sunday treat!!!! And yes, we'll let Mr. Brian in on our fun too!!!

Gail and Dan said...

You have a beautiful family Verna. :)