Thursday, September 20, 2007

Can it be??

UNBELIEVABLE!

10 viewers thoughts.:

amy said...

Wow, I really hope we get a suprise soon and there arent too many more of these

redmaryjanes said...

LOVE THAT GRAPHIC!!
Congratulations on 12 months down. You are on my mind lady!

Gail and Dan said...

Congratulations Verna!

nikki said...

Wow. It is kind-of unbelievable. You're handling the wait like a champ...still praying it won't take much longer. XOXO
(Enjoy your trip!)

Anonymous said...

praying for you my friend ... i take courage from your strength !!!

gwen oatsvall said...

sorry that was me .. i hit the button to fast .. lol

Beckyb said...

Who would've thought?!?!? Good grief, we were home by this time last time!!! Love ya!!!

The Shocks said...

I'm praying that things start speeding up for you and everyone real soon. I am keeping you in my prayers?

Steffie B. said...

It is unbelievable! At least we have each other to get us through! ;)

redmaryjanes said...

I have something for you on my blog!