Sunday, September 09, 2007

Full Waiting Room


Waiting is so much better when the waiting room is full of friends. One of these days, I am going to name a date, time and place and tell all my bloggin' buddies to meet me there, just to see how many show up. Somehow, I believe that many of you would do your very best to be there.
The next few days will be busy. Bethany has announced that a new list of Special Needs children will be released soon which means research and doctor's appointments and writing up requests. Along with my usual work schedule, I am attending an ASCP conference on Wed. All of that and template orders, should keep me out of trouble. So, if you don't see me post for a bit. You'll know what I'm up to.

8 viewers thoughts.:

Steffie B. said...

You know I'd be there.....where did you see bethany's annoucement? So should we expect this on Monday? I'm praying for you.....it is soooooooooooooo your turn to be matched! ;)

GWEN OATSVALL said...

you know i would be there sista!!! i can't tell you what our china group's friendship has done for my life ... just know that we are all in that waiting room together !!! luv ya!

Beckyb said...

The longest waiting room ever!!! :) Just seeing that picture brings back SO many memories - you know, I am ready to be SN this time around - I don't think we could ever replace that group!!!

redmaryjanes said...

Do what you need to do. I would love to meet you Verna, you are one of the most giving people I know.

nikki said...

Uh oh, you totally caught me off guard with that picture and now I'm cryin'...in an instant I'm back there with you all.
And, we are still together (in spirit) but you name the place and I'll do whatever it takes to meet up with you again.

Keep us posted on the SN list...praying for you!

Linette said...

Wow..that picture brings back memories for me too. Seems like we were just there in some ways. I will definitely be praying about the upcoming SN list. Just think...God already knows who your child will be. :)

redmaryjanes said...

Just checking on you. Tough news today for us.

Lauren said...

What an amazing picture!