Monday, September 03, 2007

On Waiting

Yep, I'm not doing so good with the "waiting" today. Will try to cherish the moments this evening brings.

School starts tomorrow. Erin is out having one last get together with all the folks she will spend tomorrow with--tomorrow will be more organized and have homework. That's the major difference if you ask me. ;)

Hope you are having a great holiday weekend!

9 viewers thoughts.:

Marnie said...

I am praying for you to get your newest addition soon. Just be patient. Good things come to those who wait.

Steffie B. said...

Just sent you an email.....the cartoon is pretty funny even though our situation is not! ;)

The Shocks said...

I keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. I just pray that China starts to speed up.

nikki said...

Sorry you were having a rough day...the waiting is just so hard. Can't keep your chin up ALL the time.
Hope the evening brought lots of happy moments for you!
XOXO

amy said...

Hoping and praying as well

The Phillips said...

Great cartoon! And so true. I hope the process speeds up...so many are waiting. Praying for you all! :)
Brittany

redmaryjanes said...

I'll hug you if you hug me. I'm not doing so good this month either.

Lauren said...

I'll be praying for you as well!

GWEN OATSVALL said...

the waiting is difficult ... i pray for us all each day ...