Saturday, September 29, 2007

Pictures from our Road trip TO Colorado

First we had lunch with Keith's parents.
Then down to my parents -- they have kittens!!
A day well spent, visiting those we care so much about.



I teased a LOT about that little town in Iowa but I must admit that it is really a nice town. If Keith were ever to get a job offer there, I think we would go.

Cornfields, videos and lots of napping were what was done most of the way.
Mya had some fun in the hotel. You've got to expect some goofing off when you spend that much time in the car.

I will post more on what we actually saw in CO later on.

5 viewers thoughts.:

redmaryjanes said...

Wonderful photos Verna. I am so glad that you all were able to get away and see beautiful places.
You have to come by the blog it is VERY scary!!!

holly m. said...

Great pics, Verna. Looks like everyone had a nice time. I know I've said this before but...Mya is such a cutie pie!!:)

amy said...

these are great, glad you had fun

Steffie B. said...

Hmmm...I see my previous comment isn't here.

I think the last picture of Mya is great and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the side bar picture of Noah. Look at that little round chubby face! ;)

Anonymous said...

OH wow Chloe is getting so big! And let me guess Mya is all sticker happy in the background? hehe. She looks like she's having fun at the hotel and very focused on the movie! hehe... I didn't think Ginger was that small, thought she was bigger. I'll have to come meet her sometime! :o)

~Katie