Friday, September 07, 2007

Template Mania

As you probably noticed, I updated my template AGAIN but there is good reason. I need it to be the best that it can be so that when people look, they will say "Hey, that's one cool template. Where can I get one like that?" They will, of course, look in my sidebar to find out that I make my own templates and then, contact me. The best part is that until November 1, all proceeds from Blog Fairy Templates go toward bringing Ethan Shockley home. Please go HERE to see their story. So, if you are in the "market" for a new blog, header or maybe some LID numbers, please contact me HERE. To view some of my work, go HERE.

Together, we will help bring Ethan home.

6 viewers thoughts.:

redmaryjanes said...

Verna,
The new template is just beautiful! I think that this is going to be very successful. I think it's so wonderful that you are doing this for your friend. You guys were in China together?

redmaryjanes said...

Verna,
I was just making of list what I still need for the blog.
I would like to place an order for a Halloween header and personalized birthday headers for Zach, Tyler, Katelyn and Eli.
Thank you so much!

nikki said...

I think this is such a WONDERFUL idea, Verna! You are such a sweet, generous, and thoughtful friend.
I will be HAPPY to contribute to our friends...I'm thinking a Ballerina Theme -- I'll get looking!
XOXO

The Shocks said...

Verna your wonderful. I have sent family and friends an email encouraging them to check out your website. thank you again for doing this to help bring Ethan home. We love you guys.

Beckyb said...

Verna - that was awesome to think of that - what a wonderful gift!! Blessings on you AND Shockley's! AND you are going to be VERY busy for awhile!!!

GWEN OATSVALL said...

u are one super great friend ... i know pam so appreciates it . luv ya.