Friday, October 19, 2007

Finally On Its Way

We finally got our care package in the mail. We also go another piece of paperwork in to the mail -- the I 160 or something like that -- Keith is the paperwork guy.

The poll is in and the 3Ts have it but just barely. Mya is just getting out of 3Ts, so I will be getting mostly 3Ts, thinking that Noah is just one size behind her.

Gwen and Pam will be traveling in a couple weeks. So excited for them. Keep praying for a quick LOA for us. We are anxious to get our boy home.

Otherwise, things are just status quo here. Mya is fighting a cold and I'm supposed to do laundry. Working this weekend--cashola!

Wet, cool, cloudy, windy and nearly bare trees to look at outside. Otherwise, nothing new.

Have a great weekend!

6 viewers thoughts.:

redmaryjanes said...

You are truly the best Verna. I've been seeing your blogs popping up everywhere. Shower date?

Steffie B. said...

You have a great weekend too! Hope Mya feels better soon!

nikki said...

Praying here for speedy travel and that Mya is back to 100 percent!

Hope work went well this weekend - I have to work tonite!

Chat with you soon.

mommy24treasures said...

hope you get travel very quickly.
Can't wait for Noah's shower. I love his little cheeks.

Kimi said...

Hi Verna'

I came across you website and I commented on your post about what size he might wear. I didn't realize his special until just now, his special needs is my son's SN we have been home with him for 3 weeks now and he is doing WONDERFUL!! Max is missing 3 fingers on his right hand and you would never know he is missing any, he uses that hand and it doesn't slow him down one bit. I think maybe Noah and Max are close to the same size Max weighs 27 lbs and is 34 inches tall. Max looked a lot larger in pictures than in real life. I would like to be apart of your cyber shower, how does it work? I am kind of new at all of this, I have blogged for sometime but am just now stepping out and commenting and hopefully will get to know more people that are going through this incredible journey of adoption. May God bless you with a speedy LOA.

Kim

www.ourbighappylife.blogspot.com
you can find a link on the right side of the blog page to our travel website.

Kimi said...

I know I am commenting a lot and this is not email but anyway I wanted to tell you that we have alot in common, I have 3 grown children too, Max is our first adoption and in 6 months we are planning on starting on another SN adoption. Hopefully our agency will get their next batch of SN referrals about the time we can start the process again. I just noticed you commented on my site and if you have any questions on how Max is doing or anything you can email me at nan7535@suddenlink.net
I think you were smart to send him 2T in his care package...I don't know how much he might have grown in 4 months but from 15 months to when we got Max (23 mos) he gained only 2 lbs he must have run it off. I keep looking at Noah and he has the most kissable cheeks....He is such a cutie pie. Little boys are so much fun...I can't wait until you get him...I put you in my favorites and I will check your site regularly. Hope your day is going great!!

Kim