Wednesday, October 24, 2007

On Second Thought--Second post today.




I'm thinking we need more Legos/Duplos. We only have one set and surely these two munchkins will be able to build bigger and better towers and castles if we have 2 sets.


Mya got 2 train sets for Chrismas last year. Coincidence? I think not!
I'm thinking Keith, Nascar daddy, will have fun buying things like this racing rig!!





4 viewers thoughts.:

redmaryjanes said...

There we go! The duplos are a big hit in our house. I need a whole list Verna...the ladies go nuts and demand lists from me. They love to welcome the new babes.

mommy24treasures said...

oh we love duplo legos. I went to a school supply site and ordered a huge set for kind. classes and my kids build all the time. Except for picking them up I loe them.

amy said...

these look fun!

Steffie B. said...

David did the same thing when he found out we were having a boy! ;)