Sunday, October 14, 2007

Photos for Noah

This is not the order I put them in the book, although I'm sure some folks would think the dog SHOULD come first. There were only 5 pages. So, I had to double up on us but I think it will be fine. I'm hoping to send another one in about a month.





5 viewers thoughts.:

nikki said...

Oh Verna, you just got me all teary!
Noah will soon catch a glimpse of his beautiful, sweet family...

How are you????

(Just to let you know my opinion on the clothing size: Lily weighs 27 pounds and she is pretty much a 3T across the board. so I'd think 3T would be your best bet for Noah.)

redmaryjanes said...

I love that Verna. I think it's beautiful.

GWEN OATSVALL said...

love it !!! i am sure he will think it is so special .. spoke with Ann from red threads today and they can't get through to Maggie's orphanage .. they have not paid up their phone and it doesn't work ... makes me so sad!

Beckyb said...

I LOVE the way you did this - what a great idea!!! He is a lucky boy!!!

Steffie B. said...

How did I miss this???????
Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!!!