Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Too Much Caring for One Package????

I am hoping to ship all of this, plus a bag of animal crackers, to Noah. It did all fit in to the container just not sure how it will work for shipping. Any comments on shipping a plastic container??? Maybe I should put it all inside a standard cardboard box.
The good news it that I have heard that the care packages do make it to the kids in foster care and that most of the items come home with the children.

I'm excited to make a connection and for Noah to see our faces just as we have seen his.

Keep praying. Come on Letter of Acceptance. It would be wonderful if we could have him home for Christmas -- nothing is impossible for God.
UPDATE: I will be removing the snacks and adding a letter to this package. Putting it in a regular box, too. ~v

4 viewers thoughts.:

Steffie B. said...

How totally sweet....I'm thinking I would put it in another box.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

the package looks great ... i would just send the card board box .. it is going to cost you around $50 to ship and i think it is 50/50 on the items coming home with Noah ... i didn't get any of Emily's things back and i guess we will see what Maggie has when we get her ...

Praying LOA comes soon for you ..

redmaryjanes said...

I love what you are sending, he's going to feel so loved! Ok, we need to set a shower date!!

The Shocks said...

Everything looks great. He will love it. I hope he gets to bring the dog home with him.

Praying your LOA comes soon.