Wednesday, November 07, 2007

100 Good Wishes

This is Erin's box of material. Some are pieces that I have bought for baby quilts that never got made. Others are from purses that she had made for friends. Quite the variety!!

***

Today I will be sending out a swatch of material to Nancy over at http://asennd.blogspot.com/ . So, I was wondering if there were others who were doing quilts for their children. If so, please contact me and I will send you a piece of fabric for your quilt. EMAIL ME. Please include the size you need and If you have any special requests on how to do the "good wishes" card or note.

As most of you know, my mom is helping me get a quilt ready for Noah. Mom is a great quilter and seamstress. Yesterday, she told me a rep from the county was coming to show her what they needed for families in need. Sounds like she will be making snowpants again. How cool is that?! She also gives quilts to those in need. Mom is keeping folks warm with her handy work.

2 viewers thoughts.:

redmaryjanes said...

I would love to swap with you! I'm working on mine too.

Steffie B. said...

That is a wonderful thing that your Mother does. We have the "quilting ladies" at our church too. They are called "Comfort Covers".....I love quilts!