Saturday, November 24, 2007

But Who's Counting????

11 viewers thoughts.:

amy said...

You are awesome.....Thanks for everything..Email me when you can I lost your email..

Steffie B. said...

Wow....that's gone by fast....at least for me! lol I know you are anxious....you'd better get things ready for Christmas early! You might be there over that time.

redmaryjanes said...

I hope that it comes quickly! I can't wait to see little Noah at home.

holly m. said...

Seems like all we do is sit and wait! Praying for a speedy LOA, Verna.

redmaryjanes said...

pssstt....I think Mr. Brian needs a Christmas blog make-over. :)

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

I bet you get to go before Christmas...
Love your makeover..
Kim

jason said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Love it.

(Still praying you are on a plane soon!)
XOXO

jason said...

Sorry Verna, jason is me, Nikki! Jay was logged in and I didn't realize it.

Mr.Brian said...

I keep waiting to hear you are going to get him.Let's hope it is very soon.
Also you stinker,imagine my suprise when I went to my blog and saw a christmas header.I loved it,thanks so much.

The Shocks said...

I'm praying that it comes real soon. It is time to get the little man home.

Ashley said...

Hope travel comes soon.

I've seen your works of art all over the bloggin' world ... love them all. You've done a fantastic job!!