Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!






























7 viewers thoughts.:

redmaryjanes said...

Happy Thanksgiving Verna! I hope you have a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
~Katie

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

Happy Thanksgiving...
Have a Wonderful Day!!!!
Kim

holly m. said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Verna!
Wow! Your family has changed so much in the last few years. The girls look so much older. Time goes so quickly...

Steffie B. said...

Hope you has a wonderful day! ;) Got my new Christmas Blog up and running! LOVE IT! ;) I've got a Blog Fairy ya know!?!?!?!?

nikki said...

Hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving...so much to be thankful for!
Love ya!

LINDA said...

I, too, hope your Thanksgiving was blessed with happiness. From the blog, I can see you are a well-loved woman; thoughtful of others and well-thought of by others. I love the poisettias. I especially love how you are able to post photos in different ways and with different colored frames. It all looks very NEATO! I will continue to check out your blog.