Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Just had to Post These

Erin just keeps telling everyone how weird it is that people from all over are sending gifts to her little brother--people we have never met. It truly amazes me too.


Here is my front door with the first two packages that arrived today.


&

Look at this wonderful winter jacket from Nancy at ASENND and this really cool fire/rescue engine complete with working lights and sirens from Michelle G at Searching for Sophie.
The only thing better than these pictures will be to see Noah using the items.

I have been following Gwen and the Shockley's trips and I'm telling you that part of me just can't wait and part of me realizes that I have a zillion things to do.

Thank you Nancy and Michelle for helping me in the preparation process. These items are surely going to be used a lot. We appreciate your generosity.

5 viewers thoughts.:

Holly said...

How thoughtful! I know you are so anxious to get your sweet little boy home!

nikki said...

The blogging/adoption community ROCKS! Love the great gifts for your sweet boy.

Hope you are getting some rest...big things lie ahead. Oh my gosh, it is crazy for me to watch you girls doing this again!

Hugs friend!

Steffie B. said...

Fabo gifts for the little man! Love it!

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

Love the gifts...
There are more coming...
You should get mine today...
Love the firetruck..
Kim

amy said...

how fun!!!!