Friday, November 09, 2007

More Shower Gifts

Two more lovely packages arrived yesterday but I was heading off to work. So, I didn't get them opened until this morning.
A Thomas Backpack from Connie at Mommy to 4 Treasures.
The outfit is from Michelle G at Searching For Sophie.

!

Thanks to both of you. Again, we will be using the A LOT. I plan to take them both to China since Gwen mentioned how much Maggie is liking her backpack and also the clothes are 2 Ts and I think they will fit Noah just right when we pick him up.
Thanks again.

4 viewers thoughts.:

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

Love the gifts...
Back pack is cute..
Kim

Holly said...

So cute and thoughtful!

mommy24treasures said...

you are very welcome!

redmaryjanes said...

I love seeing the gifts come in! I still haven't mailed mine as I am trying to organize some of Eli's clothes that are 2 & 3T's to send out to you as well. I'll get it done this week!