Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Pig Tails

:)




:)

One nice shot followed by a bunch of silly shots--That's my girl!!

8 viewers thoughts.:

Mr.Brian said...

Guess you can never say she is camera shy.LOLOLOL
I've put Josie in charge of watching my blog.Never know when you may strike.I just smile and laugh every time I look at it.
Hope you are having a great week!!!
As for posting during the day,I work 3 12 hour shifts a week.Mon wed,Fri.Can hardly beat those hours.

amy said...

what a sweet face!!!! BTW, you rock!

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

Too Cute....
Love the pigtails...
Kim

Gail and Dan said...

Adorable. Love those tails. :)

holly m. said...

Another smile for the day!! Thanks for the photos of your sweetie, Verna.

nikki said...

I LOVE pigtails - that is one thing I miss with Lily's new haircut.
Love the goofy faces...such personality!

Steffie B. said...

Sophia has those same jammies...Love all those faces!

Ashley said...

Precious!