Monday, November 19, 2007

RMJ's Package Arrives


Thank you to Kimberley at The Seventh Diamond

Kimberly also hosted the Cyber Shower. Thanks for all your hard work in organizing it.

Winnie the Pooh Overall Set

Loads of gently used clothes all in great condition.


*******************

Everyone has been so generous that words can not capture my gratitude.

Thank you ALL!!

7 viewers thoughts.:

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

Love Winnie the Pooh...
And look at all those clothes..
I think little Noah is going to have some outfits for awhile..
Loved being part of the Cyber shower..
Hugs to you all
Kim

redmaryjanes said...

Verna, You are so welcome. You are one of the most giving people I know. I hope that everything fits him.

~Amy~ said...

I have my blog up!! :) THANK YOU again! :)

nikki said...

RMJ is the bomb!
LOVE the overalls...and hand-me-downs are sooo great! They make up about 75 percent of Lily's wardrobe!

P.S. I sent out your card today - finally...

Laura Nipper said...

Hand-me-downs are the best. Morgan has quite a few. Noah is going to be set for quite awhile.

GWEN OATSVALL said...

love all the gifts .. I still have mine to send ... hoping to get it to you before I leave lol ... thanks so much for the sweet shirt for maggie ... as I opened the pkg she knew it was her and had to put it on ... our little ones are so resilient ... praying for quick LOA ...

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

Happy Thanksgiving...
Kim