Friday, November 02, 2007

The Seventh Diamond Hosts a Shower


Kim over at Seventh Diamond is so kind to host this "cyber" shower for Noah.
I have registered at http://www.target.com/ if you want to look us up under Jan due date and my name here in Minnesota. I'll be double checking my list tonight as I was in Target today and saw an item that I thought we could use.
Thanks so much to Kim and everyone who visits her blog tomorrow.
We can never repay your kindness.

14 viewers thoughts.:

redmaryjanes said...

Verna,
I am thrilled to be able to host Noah's shower. You are an amazing person who is always helping others (me included). It's nice to be able to give a little back : )
You are a great friend.

Holly said...

Hi I'm Holly! I have a little sister from China named Grace. I just came across your blog. Your little boy is just precious! Please feel free to visit my blog as well.

www.hollysmeimei.blogspot.com

mommy24treasures said...

I will be there! I can't wait to buy Noah a surprise!!!!! His little cheeks melt my heart.

Dannye said...

can't wait to join you guys later on at the baby shower!! congrats again on this sweet baby!!!

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

Hi I am Kim we are in the process of adopting from China (Isabella)..
I am so honored to be part of the shower... I loved shopping for Noah...
Can't wait to follow you on your journey...
CONGRATS...
He is handsome..
Have a WOnderful Day... I will post over at RMJ but then I am off to work..
I will be back later in the afternoon...
Have a GREAT TIME...
Kim

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

BTW.... I will mail your package on Monday...
I had so much fun..
Is there anything else besides what was on the list at Target?
Have a Wonderful Day..
Kim

nikki said...

Good morning my friend!
Hope you have a lovely shower - you deserve every bit of goodness that is sent your way...

XOXOXO

Gail and Dan said...

Good morning Verna!
Noah is adorable. Love his cheeks, they are very kissable. :) I know you can't wait to have the little guy in your arms. Congratulations! A package for Noah will be coming your way this week!

amy said...

its a pleasure to visit you. Noah is just a doll..IM so excited for you

Steffie B. said...

Verna and Family,
You know how very dear you are to me and my little tribe! Our conection is for a lifetime. I am just brought to tears thinking that you will be your way again to China to bring home yet another precious gift from God. Mya and Noah will have great comfort in one another......I pray your journey is soon.
Love to you my friend....
S*

redmaryjanes said...

Verna,
You can take the 2T snowpants off of your list. I am sending you Elijah's Columbia 2T snowpants from last year. They still have the tag on them, he never wore them. I'm also sending the matching coat, he did wear it, but it's in perfect shape, black and yellow. If that sounds good to you. Let me know. : )

Leigh Ann said...

Hi, I missed the shower but would like to get Noah something. Let me know when you update your list at Target so I can check it out. My email is wratherp@hotmail.com
Leigh Ann
(Gwen's SIL)

Olivia said...

oh my! this is the first time I have stopped by since noahs referral!!! what a blessing! Congratulations!! :)

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

Verna...
I am so happy for you ...Noah will have a wonderful family... I sent out my gift today..
Have a WONDERFUL WEEK..
Kim