Monday, November 05, 2007

Uff Daa!

This past weekend was my regularly scheduled weekend to work. Things were busy. For the first time in a while, I am working 4 days in a row. For you fulltimers, that seems normal but for me, I am not used to it. By now, I am getting a bit tired--no, I did not use my extra hour this weekend to catch up on my sleep.

Tonight was a busy evening at the lab. Seems we are having a rush on lead testing --hmmm . . . wonder why (hint: toys with lead paint)? Let me tell you that whenever there is some sort of media publication concerning health, the number of tests ordered to diagnose the problem increases dramatically. We have seen this many times.

That is my work news. Nothing on the "Noah" front. Some had speculated that LOAs would come this week. Wouldn't that be great?! Guess we will find out just how accurate the rumor mill is. I would just love to travel before the new year but as with so many things, that is totally out of my control.

I need to go to bed now. I have been burning the candle at both ends for too many days. Time for rest.

2 viewers thoughts.:

Beckyb said...

I have to say that I TOTALLY relate - I am just whipped - let's just go away for a weekend - oh, that probably wouldn't make us feel rested though, we'd just be up all night talking!!!

Steffie B. said...

I wondered where you had been. Hope you can get some much needed catch up rest soon.
Hugs....