Thursday, December 13, 2007

450 POSTS!! Uff Daa!---Apple Eater




Keith says a little varmint ate this apple. What do you think?

8 viewers thoughts.:

Steffie B. said...

I think Keith is trying to get some "else" in trouble! lol

holly m. said...

Apparently it's a very neat varmint the way the skin of the apple was returned to the scene of the crime!!

Mr.Brian said...

I think you either have a very BIG mouse or some other person who does not like the skin of the apple.
I am not a big fan of the skin either.

OH MY #6 said...

too funny!

OH MY #6 said...

ps. I used Firefox to open this! Who knew today it would work! LOL!

Leigh Ann said...

LOL..too funny. My kids love using that contraption and they don't eat the skins, either. Love the pictures of the snow - lucky you!

Anonymous said...

This little varmint wouldn't by chance have a name? Say one that starts with an M and ends in a YA? hehe. Cool picture!
~Katie

nikki said...

450 posts down and how many to go? Do you think we'll still be doin' 10 years from now? (I hope so!)