Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Photos

Twas the Day After Christmas and All I could do.

Was heat up the leftovers and serve them to you.

So here are some pictures to look at today.

Hope you can feel the love coming your way.

***

Carrie sent Mya a bakers outfit.

Love this shot of the living room with Mya checking out the gifts. The blue background is really neat. I've never had that show up before.

***

Here's Mya with her stocking. Then digging through the "loot". I gave her some cereal bowls. Silly mom but she likes those decorated ones from the Target $1 area.

13 viewers thoughts.:

Family4Liv said...

Oh that picture with the big window and the lights are my very favorite!! IT captured so much!

I keep checking to see if possibly your TA has appeared! I am so anxious for you.. It willbe here very quickly with all the holiday business..

OH MY #6 said...

That is a beautiful picture!

Looks like Mya is a lucky girl!

Beckyb said...

Love the Christmas pics - now just wish we would have been there!!! :)

Michelle said...

What a cute little baker and I also love the picture with the window and lights!!

Tiffany said...

I love that picture with the window and lights. The blue is SO neat!
Mya looks so cute with her chef hat and oven mits (our Lily just happened to get that same set from her grandma).

Mr.Brian said...

Very nice.The picture window is very neat looking.
Thanks for the New Years look. oOnce again Mr.Brian was suprised.

Anonymous said...

CUTE photos! Ahem I believe Santa gave her those bowls. :o) Looks like you guys had some fun! Merry Christmas!
~Katie

Gail and Dan said...

Mya is a cutie pie baker. I love the pics and your poem too. :)

Steffie B. said...

Love the pictures. The blue background is fabo!

LINDA said...

Looks like she'll never let go of that stocking! Santa was very good to you!!!
Still praying for Noah.....

Anonymous said...

OOO I like Mya's stocking, where did you get it?
~Katie

The Shocks said...

It looks like she had a lot of fun. I like the picture of the lights.

nikki said...

Wow! That pic with the blue background IS incredible...love 'em all! Mya looks too cute in her bakers' outfit.
Glad you had a good Christmas.