Monday, December 10, 2007

Cliptomaniac Still Lives

Today we are filling the dump truck with paper scraps.

Perhaps a box of copier paper would be a good Christmas gift!!??!!

10 viewers thoughts.:

holly m. said...

You gotta get that girl started cutting snowflakes to hang! Paper would be a good gift.

Mr.Brian said...

Has she gone from stickers to cutting paper? I think the stickers had to have been neater!
Lovin all the cards I've been getting except those who do not sighn their blog names I am not sure who all of them are.
Thanks for doing that it has been a real special treat for me opening them all and reading them.
You are a sneeky little thing I must say.

Gail and Dan said...

Hmmm...my Gracie loves to cut up paper too into teeny tiny pieces. :)

LINDA said...

My Grandma always saved all the junk mail and old envelopes for us kids to play with. She was a recycler way before it was cool. Those little stamps that the book clubs and music clubs send are a lot of fun to play with. When I taught HeadStart, one local business donated all their used copier paper for the kids to play with. It looks as if she has the right approach a nd enjoys the job--so let her work!

amy said...

how precious

nikki said...

I'm such a bad mom. I still don't let Lily touch the scissors.

Cute pics.

Anonymous said...

Well if I need to shred any important documents I know who to go to. :o)
~Katie

~Amy~ said...

Kyle LOVES cutting paper too...whats that all about!? haha

Steffie B. said...

OMW.....I so remember talking about this FOREVER ago. How funny....maybe not for you...hope you have a good vaccum! lol

Beckyb said...

Yep - she's rubbing off on Chloe - thanks a lot - I find paper clippings ALL over the house - good thing paper is cheap!!!