Thursday, December 06, 2007

Decorating Begins



Yesterday Mya asked if she could decorate our trees. I know she meant outside but decided to stop at Wal*Mart to check out the little trees. So, this year I am introducing, Mya's tree. It is a 32" fiber optic tree that cost all of $10. I wanted it small for 2 reasons. First, I don't want it to dwarf the manger. Second, I want Mya to be able to decorate it herself. This morning, I took it our of the box and spread the branches and then called her up from watching "Max and Ruby's Merry Bunny Christmas". I had purchased some styrofoam snowman decorations and she thought that was just the greatest. We also put a string of red bells on it. She was happy with it and didn't seem to need more than a couple minutes of decorating. Her biggest question: where are the presents???

10 viewers thoughts.:

amy said...

how very very sweet..great pic!

Michelle said...

How special for Mya to have her own tree! My girls would probably love that idea.

Nancy said...

Mya tree is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Of course she would ask that! haha. Cute tree... might need to go out and get one for someone... hehe. :o)
~Katie

Leigh Ann said...

Perfect fit for her!

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

TOO CUTE!!!!
Love it...
And thanks for sending the little dress website..
I will have to get Isabella one of those..
Have a Great Evening

~Amy~ said...

SOOO cute! :) I love the mini-tree...I want one!

holly m. said...

Mya did a great job decorating. Cute little tree!

The Shocks said...

Great job. It looks great.

Beckyb said...

Yes - Chloe is LOVING decorating AND re-decorating her tree - we have all hot pink and purple decorations - just what every 3 year old girl wants!!! Gotta love it!! Yours is SO fun - love the new tree!